A CURIOUS INVENTION

Friday, July 2, 2010

I Love...

With so much whining, complaining and overall hatred going on in the world, I wanted to post things that I really love. It seems like ppl say "I hate ..." much more often than notice and appreciate something. I have wanted to post something like this for a while now and reading Amy's update yesterday inspired me to do it so, thank you! :D

Ok, so here we go:

 I Love to smile.
 I Love sweets.
 I Love flowers, especially dandelions.
 I Love to see others smile.
 I Love everything Native American.
 I Love anything Victorian.
 I Love the feeling of a warm shower after getting soaked by the rain.
 I Love to get soaked in the rain.
 I Love to wear loose socks and get into my blankets and drink hot coco with marshmallows while watching a good movie.
 I Love Korean ahjummas yelling "aigooooyaaa~~~"
 I Love to walk bare foot in grass.
 I Love learning new things.
 I Love to read letters.
 I Love owls.
 I Love cherries and peaches.
 I Love to travel on my own.
 I Love songs that make me want to dance.
 I Love the sound of rain drops on the window.
 I Love the trembling of windows when it gets too windy.
 I Love the sound of thunder.
 I Love my new owl, Hedwig.
 I Love to stretch.
 I Love bubbles.
 I Love it when my friends understand me even though I don't seem to understand myself.
 I Love getting surprised by receiving a compliment in an unexpected situation.
 I Love long hugs.
 I Love to be goofy; especially when others can goof off with me.
 I Love to look forward to something. Could be anything.
 I Love golden retrievers.
 I Love make-up.
 I Love vanilla fudge.
 I Love to read.
 I Love to laugh randomly because I remembered something funny.
 I Love to laugh when I know I must not laugh.
 I Love geeky pick-up lines.
 I Love to see other's reaction when I give them a compliment.
 I Love Naked Juice Bar's smoothies.
 I Love finding money in random places.
 I Love the sound of leaves.
 I Love to eat the season's first fruits.
 I Love candle lights.
 I Love fika.
 I Love the smell of fresh brewed coffee.
 I Love the smell of freshly baked bakery.
 I Love to snuggle with smooth soft toys.
 I Love to wear different coloured socks.
 I Love making lame puns and be the only one to laugh at them.
 I Love to-do lists.
 I Love earrings and necklaces.
 I Love to have soothing music in the background.
 I Love to read before I go to sleep.
 I Love to feel sleepy when I lie in the sunlight.
 I Love accents.
 I Love to warm one of my cold foot with my other warm foot.
 I Love to imitate Yoda.
 I Love to watch Korean dramas.
 I Love to take long walks in forests.
 I Love winter clothes.
 I Love the taste of blood (biting my lip!! the pain, not so much).
 I Love to wake up after having a good dream.
 I Love to watch old Disney cartoons.
 I Love to make others laugh.
 I Love to fall asleep on my mom's tummy.
 I Love to dance while warming up food in the microwave.
 I Love to apply famous movie lines in everyday conversation.
 I Love to watch 90's hit music videos on youtube and sing/dance along.
 I Love to turn the radio up really loud and sing along (badly).
 I Love it when someone brushes my hair.
 I Love to run and leap on the sofa or bed.
 I Love funny commercials.
 I Love to swing really high on the swings at parks.
 I Love reading random facts about famous people.
 I Love strawberry ice cream.
 I Love having long convos with my friends.
 I Love to shout at movie characters even though I know they can't hear me.
 I Love to google random things that comes to my mind.
 I Love the feeling of wet hair on my nape on a hot summer day.
 I Love to cycle in long skirts in summer to feel the skirt moving with the wind.
 I Love to be called by my nick names.
 I Love to gaze at the sky from the balcony.
 I Love the feeling of my hair brushing my shoulders by the breeze.
 I Love to collect mugs.


I guess this list is long enough cause I can't think of anything else though I know there are so many other things in life that I love! You'll see that particular ppl are not included in the list, for example my family, whom obviously I love!
I urge you to make a list of your own to remember and celebrate the smallest yet very important things in your life.

Much Love,
Samira.

ps. Tranilla wants to say hello! ^^

4 comments:

  1. aw i really liked reading this, glad i inspired you to do so! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! Thank you =) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this list you have made, it is wonderful! :D
    Many things in common, we have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. With Daniel I agree ;)

    ReplyDelete