A CURIOUS INVENTION

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Something ppl don't know about me..

Having a blog makes you strangely express yourself almost more openly than when you're with your friends cause you don't blurt out everything that's in your mind. Well, I don't xD
I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was taking part in a pageant and when I woke up, I remembered that I had it on tape. No,"unfortunately", not my dream but the times when I took part in pageants. Fashion show is what they called it in India.
Watching the tape, I hid myself several times under the cushion as a reaction to the utter embarrassment. It was nothing but a puddle of mess *sigh*
Oh well, I did win so hahahaha I guess it doesn't matter xD

I'm no.26 if you can't tell ;)

This was my first pageant, in 1999.

I get my exam results tomorrow determining if I can accept my conditional offer at Manchester. Pray for me? Pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment