A CURIOUS INVENTION

Monday, June 28, 2010

Processing

Everything around me seems to be in process mode right now.I'm waiting for so many things to happen; most of which determine my future life steps. Kinda frustrating if you ask me. I try to distract myself from all that. Very difficult!
One excellent way to distract myself from other things is to make a to do list of the things I've always wanted to do and have been too lazy to bother in the past. I want to my ideal-self. There's a long way to go but I could start step by step and see where that takes me =)
First thing, music.
I listen to SO many different artists but I was starting to go in that direction where ppl only listen to the latest hits. I don't want to be that person! I didn't know how to dig for good artists and find something that suits my taste. So I downloaded Spotify and Last.fm. Great starters!! I have found so many WONDERFUL artists! I have been missing out on so much!!
My current fav being Ladyhawke. She is so cool!
One of her most famous song:

This way I can polish on my French as well! ^^

Another wonderful distraction is ofc, shopping! :D
There has been SO much sale lately that I couldn't just ignore it! :O
Flooooraaal patterns <3

Now, I shall go for another distraction, that being exercising.

1 comment:

  1. i love making to do lists and of course florals ;) x

    ReplyDelete