A CURIOUS INVENTION

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Collection of Memories

Sometimes (very few times), I get in "cleaning mode". So today, I cleaned the living room, the kitchen, my room and the entrance hall. And when I say clean, I mean clean. Feels good.
When I was taking out the things I put under my bed, I found one of my oldest and most precious thing, my card collection. Since I was 9, I have been collecting birthday cards, Christmas cards, friendship cards, etc.
It seems like people don't care much about cards these days. Hallmark cards can still make my day because the message included is so sweet and meaningful! I decided to take pics of some of my favourite ones and post them 'cause they are simply adorable! <3











My favourite

And since Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows trailer was released, Hedwig wants to say hello.

1 comment: