A CURIOUS INVENTION

Friday, August 13, 2010

Some wishes don't come true and that's ok!

There are some things that I've always wished I could do and for some it's not late. Some of the things that I've always wanted to do is learn ballet, ball room dancing, ice skating, snow boarding and the list goes on. I console myself by thinking "I'm not immortal; Hence, I cannot do everything!" which really is a good way to comfort yourself..mmyea, you should try it sometimes.
Moving on, one of the things that I've "always" wanted to learn, is photography. The thing is, it's not as demanding as the physical activities that I mentioned, but still, it needs creativity and talent. Both of which I lack (concerning photography o.o)
So in order to get my photography dose, I browse through flickr and here are some of my favourite ones. They are SO talented! *-*
Rosiehardy






imfreelykeely


John&Fish




And loads more! I don't have the energy to post cause after a perfect day yesterday, I got sick hehehe..*shrug* Korean drama time!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't they!? I wish I could take such photos ^^
    thanks for dropping by! =)

    ReplyDelete