A CURIOUS INVENTION

Monday, August 23, 2010

One Of Those Days..

Today's mom's b'day!!! Paaaaartyyyyy Indian styyyleeee!! wohoooooo!! *wobbles head*
No ok there's no party >.> And no we didn't eat curry either >.>
But hey, it's her "36th" b'day so there are many more years to look forward to to party!! ;D

Anyway, got my package from la redoute today! Waaay! I ordered:
La skirt but le top in plain fuchsia and plain red


I also got this:


which has this:

XO It's Rain y'all! In a Swedish magazine! On the Sex and Love page!! HAHAHAHAHA~
This is weird. Knowing a k-pop artist since the past 6 yrs now and seeing him breakthrough in Hollywood and in western media.. it's weird.


And then this was just too funny.

My fist impression was "He is STILL talked about?! >.<" but then I looked closer into it and it's kinda funny really. It's Edward Cullen's facebook page which says things like "Edward Cullen likes friend asks: "Are you alive?2 "yes." And then you're not alive. :pPPppPPPp" LOL
another favourite is "Edward cullen did the "Do you have iron defiency?"" hahahaha!!!! I LOVE lame jokes! They make my day~ ^^

also got 2 new make- up products from Make Up Store ♥
Copacabana eyeliner and Pink Metal Microshadow.

The Microshadow is gorgeous!! It has this beautiful light purplish tint to it and can also be used as blush.

since the weather is wonderful today with mild sunshine that does not cause headache ♥ I'll go out and read the bible. But first,
Chai time!


Bommie~~ =3

No comments:

Post a Comment