A CURIOUS INVENTION

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rest

After going out and visiting several places like Meiji Shrine, Harajuku and Central Tokyo, I thought I should take the time to study when it's rainy.
Enjoying my cup of green tea (Swedish xD yes I took LIPTON TEA with me to Japan lmao)and listening to Nishino Kana's new song "Best Friend" which is a major hit here ;) It reminds me of Miriam and I miss her way too much T_T =*

This is for you sweety:


Some pics.






Going over to Sam's place now. My lovely neighbour who is going to save me from a bunch of lovely doveyness by watching korean movies =*
Korean hotties here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, i miss you loads too~ T.T
    You're a wonderful, true friend who always have been there for me through thick and thin, giving me motivation, confidence and whatnot^^
    I couldn't wish for a better friend(sister) <3
    I will always be here for you!!!!
    P.s. you look absolutely stunning :O your clothes even match the background xD and omg SUNLIGHT! This winter is gonna be the death of me T^T

    ReplyDelete